Minimum Viable Product Grant (MVP)
What is the Minimum Viable Product Grant?
Minimum Viable Product (MVP) grants are designed to support promising startups with the funds needed to progress from a proof of concept stage to a minimum viable product.
The grants are aimed at startups that are yet to generate revenue to help them engage with a potential business customer, or channel to market, and create innovative solutions that address compelling industry needs or market gaps.
What funding is available?
An MVP grant is a matched funding grant up to 50% of approved project costs, to a maximum of $25,000.
Successful grant applicants will receive 35% of the funding up-front and 65% after completion and validation of the MVP.
Are you eligible?
MVP grants are available across all industry sectors to startups who are primarily focused on the development of a scalable technology solution.
To be eligible for an MVP grant, a startup must:
- Have a completed proof of concept (e.g. prototype completed)
- Have an ABN registered in NSW and be based in NSW
- The entity must be at pre-revenue stage
- Hold IP or the rights to commercialise
- Have a potential business customer or business channel to market
- Have a scalable solution that can be deployed to multiple customers
- Demonstrate that 80% of development costs will occur in NSW
- Demonstrate adequate matched funding has been secured for the project
MVP grant applications are open all year round so get in touch with us today to see if your business is eligible.
We sat down with Tash Williams from Word Of Mouth Collective to chat all things marketing in 2021, the new...
We sat down with one our clients Dani from Ena Pelly to discuss her inspiration behind the brand. Ena Pelly offers minimal...
Simplifying the Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) scheme The Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) scheme will be simplified and reoriented...